Kempsey 1975 Conference Papers
- Barlow, F T H – Concept of Flood Proofing of Buildings
- Burton, J R – After Dinner Address
- Business Sessions
- Franklin, W J– The Concept of Flood Insurance
- Hopkins, D E– Call to Order and Conference Welcome
- McSullea, D J – Hawkesbury River: Apportionment for Recreation Purposes
- Punch, L A– Official Opening Address
- Rankin, D – The Effect of Stream Clearing and Up River Improvement Work on Down River Flooding
- Townsend, W E – The Role of the State Emergency Services from the Aspect of Non-Structural Flood Mitigation
- Young, D G – Concept of Flood Plain Mapping
Unless specifically noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer-reviewed.
The information, opinions, and recommendations contained in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of information contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgment as to the suitability of the material for their purposes and should contact the authors if clarification is required.