Wellington 1995 Conference Papers
- Border, Peter – History and Development of the New South Wales Flood Mitigation Authorities
- Evans, Glenn - Hunter Valley Levee Bank Restoration
- Finlay, Stephen – Voluntary House Raising: A Social Response to Flooding
- Keys, Chas - Flood Warning: An Australian Guide
- Keys, Chas – You Can’t Move the Town… So You Must Make it Safe
- Lord, Toni – Remains of the Day
- Maddock, Max - Drought, Flood and Breeding of Colonial Waterbirds
- Onions, S.J. - Mabo and the Native Title Act 1993: Considerations for Flood Mitigation Authorities
- Ribbons, Sue – You Can’t Move Narrabri Out of the Floodplain!
- Rogers, Mike - Woronora River Floodplain Management Study: Community Involvement
- Sheather, Les – Living on the Floodplain: My Perspective
- Sullivan, Patrick – NSW Flood Warning Consultative Committee
- Watkins, Warwick – Integration of Urban Floodplain Management and Total Catchment Management
Unless specifically noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer-reviewed.
The information, opinions, and recommendations contained in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of information contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgment as to the suitability of the material for their purposes and should contact the authors if clarification is required.