Albury 2009 Conference Papers
- Babour, E J– Now Where Was That Levee?
- Benning, Neil – Floodplain Risk Management in the Corowa Shire: The Extreme Floods Are The Question
- Bewsher, Drew – Flood Risk Mapping: What, Why, How?
- Bishop, W A -Port Fairy Regional Flood Study: Dealing with Risk in a Coastal Floodplain
- Chong, Lih – When Mainstream and Overland Floods Overlap: the Challenges of Managing Flood Information in Fairfield City
- Coates, L – Shelter-in-Place v. Evacuation in Flash Flood Environments
- Curtis, N Peter – The Forgotten Planning
- De Bruin, Dick (Keynote) – Integrated Flood Management: Cross Border Major River Systems in Europe (With a Focus on the Rhine)
- Dewar, R W – How Difficult is it to Predict the Time and Peak of Flood Levels on a Major River System
- Dinham, Ian – A Tale of Two Graftons
- Druery, Cameron – Flood Forecasting: From Rainfall to Emergency Response
- Earl, G C – Managing Out-Of-Bank Environmental Flows: The Issues and Conflicts
- Edwards, Mike – Comparison of Floodplain Management Principles and Practices in NSW and Victoria
- Ellwood, J D – The South Albury Flood Mitigation Strategy 15 Years On
- Frost, Stephen – The Future Floodplain Risk Manager
- Gabriel, Paul – Developing a Flood Management Planning Framework for Victoria
- Grech, Paul – Land-Use Planning for Floodplains in NSW: It’s Time to Change the FRM Process
- Ladson, A R – On the Floodplain Manager Skills Shortage
- Mansson, Cpt Harry – Geodesign Temporary Flood Barriers: Applications in Recent Projects: Charleville, Qld. 2008, Vietnam etc
- McLuckie, Duncan – Aims, Objectives and Guidelines for Managing Flood Risk in Australia
- Molino, Steven – Unifying Flood Information: The Victorian Flood Web Portal
- Muncaster, Steve – Sharing a Floodplain: Murray River Regional Flood Study
- Potter, Rohan – Geospatial Data Supporting the Climate Change Agenda: A Series of Case Studies From Australia and New Zealand Utilising the Latest Geospatial Technologies
- Ronan, N M – Future Flood Resilience: Victoria’s Next Strategy
- Sheldrick, Susan – FloodSmart: Bringing the Community in Under the PPRR Flood Umbrella
- Smith, A E – Flood Risk to People: Towards a Framework for Incorporating Life Safety Risk in Australian Floodplain Management
- Somerville, P – NSW Tsunami Risk: An Overview of the NSW Risk Assessment Scoping Study
- Westra, S – Recent Developments in Climate Science: Implications for Flood Guidelines
Unless specifically noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer-reviewed.
The information, opinions, and recommendations contained in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of information contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgment as to the suitability of the material for their purposes and should contact the authors if clarification is required.
Unless specifially noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer reviewed.
The information, opinions and recommendations containted in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors, and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of infomation contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgement as to the suitability of the material for their purposes, and should contact the authors if clarification is required.