Tweed Heads 1979 Conference Papers
- Devin, L B – Commonwealth Involvement and Policy on Flood Mitigation
- Ferguson, L J– Official Opening
- Henley, J – Report on Computer Flood Model Studies Within Tweed Shire
- Newman, K- Statement Issued by the Minister for National Development re the Commonwealth Assistance for NSW Flood Mitigation Program
- Richardson, B A– Observations on the Impact of Flood Mitigation Works on Estuarine Fish Populations
- Russell, J – Richmond River Flood Problems
Unless specifically noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer-reviewed.
The information, opinions, and recommendations contained in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of information contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgment as to the suitability of the material for their purposes and should contact the authors if clarification is required.